We take Health & Safety very seriously at the Heathcote & Star, at the same time, we want your visit to feel as warm and inviting as possible. Like every trip to your local pub should! The well being of our guests and staff is our main focus during this difficult time but we aim to keep as much “normality” as possible to the pub experience. Here are just a few of the measures we have in place to keep you safe during your visit:
- All of our staff have completed a government recognised COVID Health & Safety training and are regularly briefed as guidelines are updated.
- All guests are greeted by our host at the door and helped to check in either through our portal or using the NHS Track & Trace using the app, then shown to their allocated table.
- All of our tables are spaced out to recommended Government guidelines.
- All staff are wearing masks/visors as they move around the venue and we ask our customers to wear masks as they move around our venue.
- We’ve launched our new Electric Star Pubs App which you can use to order food and drink to your table and collect points to use against future purchases. Our friendly staff can help with table service for those less tech-savvy!
- We’ve added additional outdoor areas for those still wary of indoor spaces. These will be covered and heated shortly, ready for Winter.
- We’re working on re-opening upstairs shortly to provide more indoor space for bookings and walk-ins.
- While we still accept cash, we use contactless payment where possible and PDQ machines are sanitised between every use.
- All bar stations are cleaned between serving each guest and thoroughly sanitised on a half-hour schedule.
- All toilets, doors and public touchpoints are sanitised half-hourly with surgical alcohol.
- In addition to these, we have many more measures in place behind the scenes to you our guests and staff safe while you enjoy your visit!
If you want to know more about the many Health & Safety measures we have in place to keep you safe while you enjoy your visit feel free to get in touch at “[email protected]“
– The Heathcote & Star Management”